1. Information we collect or receive
- When you use the site, we collect and retain information that you provide to us through the site:
- Profile information – name, postal address, email address and telephone number
- Account information – username/email address, password and transaction details.
- Card details – details including card type, name on the card, expiry date, CV2 and card number is collected and processed by our third-party payment processor.
- Your preferences through your orders, reviews and survey responses.
- Communication to use – your queries, comments or concerns regarding the site or your account.
- Details of your visits to the site
2. Information that may be automatically collected
- Details of your visits to the site, the data you download or resources you access.
- IP addresses (address, city, county and post code), information about your device and browser types.
- Your search queries, pages viewed, number of clicks and how long you are on a page.
- Precise location information: Your device may ask for your permission for us to collect your precise location to deliver suitable content
3. Information uses
We use your information to help create a better service for you, for example, letting you know about new snacks we have added to our range that we think will suit your preference and other purposes including:
- To process your orders
- customise services to you
- analyse site usage and users’ demographic
- Provide you with offers, promotional and marketing materials
- Perform market research and data analytics
- Protect against fraud and unauthorised transactions
4. Information sharing and disclosure
We will only share your information with third parties in accordance with the law or with this Policy.
- With our trusted service providers, to process orders, customer and technology support, marketing, hosting services, fraud prevention, market research and advertising.
- We may analyse our customers to prospective partners and advertisers. In addition to, disclosing customers feedback on our products and service on an anonymous basis.
- As the business develops, we may sell, buy or merge with other companies. The transactions may include our assets and your information may be shared with the other company.
- We may share your information with other companies that we have a contractual relationship with.
- Your feedback that is public on the site may be shared with third parties.
A number of cookies used on our site only last for the duration of your web session and will then expire once you have closed your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer. Cookies cannot be used by a third party. The cookies allow us to analyse the usage of our site which helps us to customise our service/offers to your preferences. We may also use web beacons in email messages to get a confirmation whether the message has been opened.
6. Disabling Cookies
You may set your web browser to disable your cookies. Please note that by disabling cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of the site as it may prevent access to some areas. This may include vouchers and special offers.
If you provide us with an email address, you will automatically be entered in our regular email update service. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you can opt out of receiving future emails at any time. An unsubscribe link will be placed at the end of every email.
8. Security and retention
Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed but we cannot guarantee that alteration, loss, improper use of information and unauthorised access will never occur. In such cases, please inform us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account. This could be by another user or any other breach of security. It is advisable to logout of your account on the site and close your browser once you have placed your order if you are using a public computer.
9. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you can contact us using the two following methods:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us:
I Love Snacks
Unit D117, Parkhall Business Centre
62 Tritton Road